At Dalby Wendland you will be more than an accountant. While we still provide traditional accounting, audit, and tax services, today’s business environment allows us to also be valued business advisors and financial consultants. Each day, we are challenged to help our clients be more efficient, proficient, successful, and profitable.
You will quickly become an integral part of our team, working side-by-side with many different members of the firm on an array of client projects. As one of our team members, you’ll receive:
- Well-defined levels of advancement
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Tools and training to succeed and advance within our firm
- Formal continuing education programs centered around training courses sponsored by the AICPA, CPA societies, and industry associations
- Numerous in-house technical training sessions
- CPA exam reimbursement to employees for CPA exam costs (up to $2,500)
- Client responsibilities and ownership opportunities early in your career
- And much more!
Work at one of Colorado’s leading regional and premier accounting firms! Send your resume and transcripts (unofficial copies are okay) to HR@DalbyCPA.com.